My little family.

It's so wonderful being a parent and having my little family with me. Ever since the birth of my child I have felt so blessed and fortunate to have beautiful wife and precious son to share my life with. I can't imagine at this time in life being without them. One of my favorite things is to come home from work and to see the look on my little boys face as he realizes it's me that just came through the door and how excited he gets to see me after a long absence, and Sonia has been so great in taking care of him and me and really keeping our household from falling apart. I know I don't do as much as I could and I am very grateful that Sonia picks up on some of the things that I fall short on. I didn't think that having a child would be so rewarding and stressful all at the same time, and I'm sure all you parents out there are going..."DUH!" but really it is impossible to fathom the love that you will feel for a child before you have it, but the moment they are born and you look at that tiny face you are sucked in for life and just love everything about that child, well at least until their teenagers, so I'm told. :)  But seriously I do feel lucky to have my little family and enjoy everyday that we get to spend some time together just the three of us.

0 comments: