Baby social networking.

Recently we got to spend time with some friends who also have a child just a little bit old than Roman. It is so fun to watch Roman interact with other children and try to copy what they do. When we're at church or out with friends he loves to look at the other children and just stare them down and try to figure out what they are doing. These baby social interactions really help his progression I think physically and mentally. When he laughs with other children it is such a wonder to see the social side of him growing. Keep up the fun tongue and scrunchy faces Roman we love them.

1 comments:

dzmdl1 said...

Let it be know, Roman. I did try to get your mom posting journal entries, but it looks like this is a daddy skill. Mom's skill is LIVE(ly) loving interaction with you. Nice comibination since I am short on both ends, but congrats to your parents! I know it will take you a few years to read this post, but I am a patient man and it is one of my strengths!